Our Hospital Policies
Our polices have been established to provide the highest possible standards of medical care, safety, and efficiency for our clients, their pets, and our employees. We ask that while you are visiting us, you please adhere to the following:
- For your protection, and the protection of others, all dogs must be on a leash and properly controlled while in the waiting area or exam rooms. All cats must be properly contained. At no time do we allow pets to roam freely.
- While walking your dog on hospital property, please use the pet waste removal bags and properly dispose of your pet’s waste.
- For the safety of your children, they must be supervised at all times while on our premises. They are not allowed to run or roam freely; to climb on bancos, countertops, or posts; or to approach any animals not belonging to your family.
- There are times we need to ask for identification; please understand that when we do, it is for the safety of our clients, their pets, and our employees.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Emergencies are unpredictable; as such, we do not make appointments for emergency care.
- All patients are seen on a triage basis which means that the seriously sick or injured pets are seen first. As such, not all patients are seen in the order in which they arrive. Your patience and understanding during wait times is greatly appreciated.
- When picking up your pet, please arrive on time. If your pet remains in the hospital beyond the doctor’s recommended discharge, additional charges will apply.
- All clients will be charged an initial examination fee regardless of any treatment provided. After the initial exam, the doctor will provide a written estimate of fees for any recommended treatments and/or diagnostics.
- All estimated fees must be paid prior to treatment being provided.
- When treatment is complete, any remaining fees must be paid prior to discharging your pet.
- We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and CareCredit.
- Any refunds due after a check has been written will be mailed to the owner within 10 business days.
- We do not accept third-party checks or post-dated checks, and we do not hold checks.
- We do not bill for services, and we do not provide in-house payment plans.
- All returned checks are subject to a returned check fee.
- Please call before visiting. If the hospital treatment area is busy or procedures are being performed, visitation will not be allowed.
- Visiting hours vary by clinic; please check with us before visiting.
- Visits are limited to 30 minutes each, unless prior approval is received by the supervising veterinarian.
- Only pet owners or authorized representatives are allowed to visit.